exhibitors

Registrations for the 2016 show are now closed. 

Collectors, enthusiasts,

restorers, tinkerers, connoisseurs

and good ol' car fanatics…

During 1903, the Automobile Association (AA) established its first NZ clubs in Auckland and Canterbury, followed by Nelson, Otago and Wellington two years later. 1905 saw Canterbury AA organise the first full-scale car race, the Great Automobile Gymkhana at Addington trotting grounds – 30 cars participated watched by 800 spectators. Made up of collectors, enthusisasts, restorers, 

tinkerers, connoisseurs and car fanatics – car clubs proliferated after WWII and by 1947 the Association of New Zealand Car Clubs (ANZCC) was founded.

Show More
Daimler & Lanchester Owners Club

The Daimler Motor Company Ltd was an independent British motor vehicle manufacturer founded in London by H. J. Lawson, 1896. The company bought the right to the use of the Daimler name from German, Gottlieb Daimler and Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft. Eventually purchased by Birmingham Small Arms Company (BSA) in 1910, which also made cars under its own name before World War II. In 1933, BSA bought the Lanchester Motor Company and made it a subsidiary ofDaimler. www.daimlerclub.org.nz

Go to link